Today is the final day you can sign up for The Pillar Summit’s Professional Community Management course.
Are you happy with your community efforts? Are you getting the value you wanted?
For many of you, I suspect the answer will be ‘no’.
So what are you going to do about it?
If you’re a community manager, you should consider taking this course if:
- You want to know how to grow, manage and scale your online community.
- You want to significantly boost levels of participation in your community.
- You want to make sure you pick the best platform and have optimized every area of the platform.
- You want to tackle any problems your community faces, such as low levels of participation or unclear ROI.
- You want proven scripts, content templates, strategy outlines and our playbook to persuade members to join, participate and stay highly engaged.
- You want one-on-one coaching to improve your community efforts.
- You want to make sure you avoid the mistakes that cripple most branded communities.
- You want to go to work in six-weeks and explain the community strategy and the resources you need from them.
- You want to know how to measure your community and assess exactly how much it’s worth?
If you’re an employer, you should consider putting your community manager on this course if:
- You want the person responsible for your biggest fans, donors or customers to be a highly trained professional.
- You want the community to generate a real, measurable, return on your investment.
- You want a community manager that will proactively develop the community, and increase it’s value, as opposed to maintaining things the way they are.
- You want a data-driven, highly-informed, professional who can develop and execute a realistic community strategy.
- You want a confident community manager that can tell you what they need and when they need it.
- You want a community manager that can train others in growing and managing online communities.
- You want to be sure you’re following the best practices in your community efforts.
- You want to work from a proven template to develop further communities for your organization/clients.
- You want to be sure your community managers is equipped with proven principles to grow, develop and manage your community.
The fee for the complete 18-week course is £5000 gbp. This covers the full three modules and all associated resources.
You may alternatively select a single 6-week module at £2300 gbp which suits your current needs and experience.
We provide an incredible amount of value for this course.
This is the first professional community management course in the world. In addition to the course lessons which combine proven principles of social science, with technology expertise and practice strategies, we provide a community platform, proven scripts, guest speakers, one-to-one coaching, our playbook, set assignments to ensure learning and give you our rather precious Pillar Summit bible.
Finally, we offer a full money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy you can request a full refund within the first five weeks.
Your next step
If you want to take this course, you must reserve your place by October 31st. You can e-mail us to reserve your place.
Payment must be made shortly after the course begins. We offer both 3 and 6-month payment plans for those who find a single lump-sum difficult.
You find find more information about the course at: www.pillarsummit.com.
If you still have doubts, here is what previous participants of the course have stated:
What other people have said about the Pillar Summit?
The Pillar Summit has been a truly valuable experience to me. The course outperformed my expectations and has sent me away fired-up with inspiration and concrete plans. I believe this will make a real difference to the value of my community.” – Vanessa van Donselaar, Greenpeace
Richard’s Professional Community Management course was an opportunity to go beyond daily blogs. He provided extended analysis that I could read in my own time; invaluable twice-weekly tutorials which alone were worth the course fee; and, of course, access to an online community of other community managers. I gained insight into the mechanics of community technology and the dynamics of bringing people together online, and, most importantly, how to apply this theory to the communities I run.” – Jacob Kester, Teach For All
I found that this extremely well researched course not only provided a clear understanding of the theory, but pushed to tactical application in a way that makes the material tangible to the end user. The assignments should not be viewed by community managers as additional work, but instead as a guide for executing well on their job. A community whose manager executes as spelled out in this course will certainly be well on their way to achieving world class status.” Cecilia Edwards, Senior Vice President, Telligent
Pillar Summit exceeded my already high expectations. It gave me deeper and broader understanding on how to build and run a real “2.0 level” on-line community. Now I have a clear action plan for my start-up community. Richard was a real Pro coaching and guiding the active and interesting group with very different backgrounds. The modern way of learning gave opportunity to participate in active and deep dialogue and problem solving within the group. Real life experience & best practice sharing and common problem solving worked fine. I can really recommend Pillar Summit for those who want to reach “the next level” of their on-line community. – Jorma Lehtinen, Notium Ltd Oy
I greatly appreciated and valued participating in the Summit course. It was chocked full of great information to guide our community development from the ground up. The course provided a unique and very key realistic approach to developing a community–doing the up front planning and spade work to make it successful. I’ve found this to be largely lacking. For many it may seem a tough pill to swallow but the successful results are definitely worth it! – Laurie Maak, West Ed
We hope you will join us: www.pillarsummit.com.