We are now accepting registrations for the summer intake of The Pillar Summit’s Professional Community Management course.
You can download a free prospectus here: http://eepurl.com/geSRL
The Pillar Summit is the most advanced community management course of its kind.
Our intensive 18-week online course will change the way you approach community management.
Our goal is to accept good community managers and help them become great community managers.
We drill participants in the skills, knowledge, and experience they need to grow, develop and manage thriving online communities for their organizations.
The course is split into 3 modules of 6weeks.
The new semester begins on May 21st, 2012 and has 20 places available.
The fee for the full course is £5000 GBP and includes:
Module 1) How to Start an Online Community. This module explains the step by step process behind launching a community and reaching a critical mass of activity.
Module 2) Successful Community Management. This covers the process of managing an existing community. We explain the framework, skills, and theory behind developing the community.
Module 3) Advanced Community Strategy. This goes deep into scaling communities, building a community team, different community strategies available, and measurement/ROI.
If you already have a community (or community experience), you can take individual modules to suit your needs at £2300 GBP each.
If you want to find out more, download our free prospectus here:http://eepurl.com/geSRL
We pack as much value into the course as possible. In addition to the weekly live lessons, this course includes:
- Exclusive community coaching. We individually coach participants how to tackle the issues their community faces.
- The Pillar Summit’s Community Management Playbook. Learn how to tackle the most community problems communities face.
- Proven scripts for inviting members to participate, news posts, soliciting volunteers, creating great content etc…
- Weekly live-discussions. During these discussions we tackle common problems faced by members every week.
- The Pillar Summit’s case study eBook. We provide participants with an eBook for case studies in successful community management.
- Template strategy documents, website wireframes, content and action calendars. Drag and drop your activities into our pre-designed documents.
- Checklists for your community efforts. Ensure you’re following best practices and are undertaking every necessary activity to develop a successful community.
- The Pillar Summit’s Community Management Bible – This is over 100,000+ words of written material.
- Access to several community management journals. Access a variety of academic literature to online communities. Especially use for niche industries.
- Guest speakers from some of the world’s top online communities. Every week, we have a live webinar featuring a community manager of a highly successful online community.
- Practical assignments. These help you apply the material learnt during the lessons directly to your community efforts.
Download a prospectus to find out about all our additional support and materials for students, or contact us directly if you would like to discuss which modules are suited to you.
Free prospectus link: http://eepurl.com/geSRL.
If you want to register immediately, click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.