- Why most community strategies are pretty terrible.
- Why it’s important to define the problem (or opportunity) before suggesting solutions.
- The components of a community strategy.
- How to collect and interpret community data.
- And a lot of practical tips on deciding and executing your tactics.
Don’t worry if you missed it, you can now watch it below (or click here).
We also highlighted a lot of the resources we share and teach people to use during the course. This includes:
- A big strategic community management resource.
- Our list of 1600+ brand communities.
- Our member survey template.
- A (simplified) example roadmap.
- A typical project plan template.
- Our community benchmarks.
- And our detailed community strategy template (course only)
I believe learning to think strategically about a community and putting together a clear and comprehensive strategy you actually execute is a skillset every one of us should have.
If you’re working without a strategy today (or if your strategy is missing key elements such as a logical plan of action, risk factors, governance, resource allocations, etc), this course will help.
The course fee rises this Friday, you can sign up using the links below: