Spend a few minutes today looking at what people search for on your site (not the phrases that brought them to the site, but what they enter into the search box on your site).
Pretty much every platform lets you see questions members have asked.
- How many of these questions do you answer?
- Do you use the same terms and phrases as they do?
- Are there any trends that surprised you?
- Could you improve your resources around the most common questions?
- Are there small long-tail niches you could solve?
- Do unique groups of users ask specific questions?
You might be surprised how much useful information resides here.