Community Strategy – Developing The Member Journey
On Feb 24, we’re relaunching our community strategy course.
During this course, I want to take your community skills to an advanced level – a level that’s hard to learn on the job.
A good example of this is developing the member journey. Most online communities have either no journey or a bad one. This leads to communities with terrible retention rates.
The webinar below (originally for Vanilla) is an example of the kind of skills and knowledge you can quickly acquire and apply immediately to your community.
The video will take you step-by-step through the process we’ve used in the past to help clients develop their journey for members.
These are precisely the kinds of skills that will take your community to the next level.
If you find the video useful, be sure to sign up for our Strategic Community Management course.
This course will share the strategies, systems, approaches, tactics, and templates we’ve used to help scale the communities of 270+ organizations.
You will learn how to:
- Develop your community strategy from scratch.
- Systematically increase the level of participation in your community.
- Identify realistic targets for your community and benchmark your community properly against competitors.
- Measure the right things – not just the things which are easy to measure.
- Build a technology roadmap, budget your community, and overcome risks.
- Build member personas and onboarding journeys.
The course begins on Feb 24. Places are limited to 30 people on a strictly first-come basis.