I was honoured recently to join some of the smartest marketers I’ve ever met who put together a brand marketing degree with CXL.
The full mini degree course takes you through:
- The brand fundamentals (branding and user-centric marketing).
- Brand Success (positioning, differentiation, and strategy)
- Brand marketing (product messaging, storytelling, digital psychology, and PR)
- Community building (audience building, organic social media, community building and community strategy)
- Measurement (data-driven influencer marketing, user research, voice of customer data)
- And more.
The community aspects feature the incredible Carrie Melissa Jones, covering community building, and myself, explaining community strategy.
I believe to thrive over the long-term you need a skillset that extends beyond just immediate community skills.
There aren’t many other courses I’d recommend, but I would suggest this one.