Most community strategies are either irrelevant, utopian, impractical, or have no understanding of how communities develop.
To tackle this, we're today releasing the strategy template we use for our own clients. You can download the template here:
Use it, steal it, edit it, whatever…just start using a strategy that's aligned both with the organization and proven community processes.
Also, a reminder you now have 12 days remaining to sign up for The
Pillar Summit's Professional Community Management course. The course
* 100,000+ words of written material covering every step of the community development process.
* A library of case studies
* Live weekly lessons (which are recorded so you wont miss one)
* Unlimited access to FeverBee's personal coaching to support your community
* Incredible guest speakers
* Access to key academic journals
* Template scripts/strategies and other documents we use for our own clients
* Problem-orientated live discussions.
* End of term assignments covering the course material focused specifically on your organization’s community efforts.