We’re busy on a few things that might interest you.
- Community & Chinese Food. If you are a London-based community professional (and love chinese food), come to our second meetup on August 28th. It’s free, fun, and a great way to meet your fellow community professionals. You can sign up here.
- A community manager. We’re building an exclusive community for people that love the theory/data side of our work. We’re looking for a community manager to run it. You can learn more and apply here.
- A community coordinator. We’re looking to hire someone to support our consultancy, training, events, and publishing work. This is ideal for a newcomer to the community profession. You can learn more and apply here.
- Ning webinar. On August 15th we’re hosting a webinar with Ning explaining how to influence behaviour of community members. You can sign up here.
- Summer series. We’re hosting a summer series of practical webinars. You can sign up early here.
- Conceptualization. You can also watch our recent conceptualization webinar.
- Australia Workshops. We’re presenting and hosting half-day workshops in Sydney next month. We’re going deep into the psychology behind communities. If you’re in Australia, you can sign up here.
- FeverBee Training Course. On Sept 30, we’re relaunching our training course. Applications are now open. You can learn more here.
Join Our Community
- Apply for our community. We’re in the early stages of a community focused on the data/theory side of communities. It’s a place for those that love the psychology/data side of communities. If you have good experience and want to apply, send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know what you can offer the community.
You can also still download half of our book for free here.