Using yesterday’s Divorce360 as an example, here are 10 ideas which might work.
- Ask the community what their dream legal, financial and counselling services would be, then create them. Members only.
- Arrange events for the group to attend, and charge entry. Maybe hire great divorce experts to speak.
- Write a book and sell it to the group.
- Better still, let your best members write an eBook, then sell it to others (or give it away free with advertising).
- Affiliate Marketing. Find perfect products for your group, put them on the approved Divorce360 list, and sell them via an affiliate scheme to your group’s members.
- Find the products your group most need, buy them in bulk and sell them via an online shop (or dropshipping).
- Close the group and charge for entry. Remember to give a % of the profits to the best and most active members.
- Add in a premium headhunting/referral/dating service.
- Encourage your best members to offer a premium service/advice line to newcomers.
- Create an educational/tutorship program.
Some of these ideas overlap a little. If you have more, please add them.