This week we opened registration for our community management course.
Here are a few details:
The course is divided into 3 modules of 6 weeks.
We run all modules each semester, but you take them sequentially (like a college year). Some people, for example, have completed module 1 and are working on module 2 this semester.
We run 3 semesters per year.
The course includes:
- Live and recorded lessons. You will never miss a lesson.
- Guest speakers from throughout the industry. We have a library of the best speakers in the world you can access.
- Over 100,000 words of written material.
- Our own template scripts, templates, and strategies. Learn how we tackle the hard parts of building a community.
- Unlimited personal coaching from us. Take advantage of this. It's us giving you consulting advice on your personal community efforts.
- Access to our playbook and digital library of case studies.
- Graded assignments. Prove what you've learnt.
- A certificate of completion. These are framed. You can hang it next to your degree.
In our course, we take participants to a higher level.
This includes things like:
- Creating a powerful community concept that attracts members.
- Developing and designing an excellent community website from scratch.
- Using scarcity and exclusivity to attract and keep early members.
- Reaching critical mass through momentum and social identity theory
- Using principles of habit formation to increase the frequency of visits and level of participation per member.
- Creating sustainable streams of new members.
- Increasing the newcomer to regular conversion ratio via applied data/science.
- Removing spam/negative material efficiently in small and large-scale communities.
- Gaining influence within and over the community.
- Measuring the health and ROI of the community.
- Building out a community team.
It's not an easy course. You are expected to do the work. But we think you can handle it.
If you want to learn more, click here.