In the past 12 months, we’ve doubled our client roster.
We’re now looking for a talented junior consultant to help our clients build better communities and collaboration programs.
As part of the FeverBee team, you will learn to put data and scientific principles at the heart of driving community and employee engagement. Your role will design and implement solutions that help companies big and small overcome their toughest challenges.
We’re looking for the kind of person that gets work done. If you want to coast, we’re not for you.
If you want to work with many of the world’s largest organisations and push your comfort zone, we want to hear from you.
Benefits Of Working With FeverBee
- Work from home and with flexible hours. You decide what hours you work (with agreed results to achieve). You can have a job and a life. You can go to the gym or meet friends in the afternoon, pick up kids from school, and work the hours you feel most productive.
- Build your reputation within the field. At FeverBee you’ll be encouraged to publish your thoughts to a big audience, write books, and speak at events around the world.
- Work with the largest and most complex organizations in the world. If you love a challenge, we have plenty of them. From developing collaboration systems for global organisations to influencing the behavior of millions of community members of major brand names.
- Full training in communities and collaboration (with certification). We’ll provide training and mentoring to help you become an expert in this field.
- Unlimited vacation time. Take as much time off as you need. Come back fresh.
- Plenty of travel. Some see this as a burden, others a perk. Take your pick. Our work has taken us to UK, USA, Canada, China, Dubai, Australia, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Cyprus, and many more….
You should have:
- 1 – 3 years’ of experience working in a community, collaboration, or role which involved client/customer contact. Agency or consultancy experience would be useful. Knowledge of our work and philosophy is a major plus.
- Interest in social science, psychology, collaboration, data/statistics engagement programs or associated fields is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent writing skills.
- An outstanding level of self-discipline. You should be able to work remotely and deliver results without supervision.
- A true desire to deliver solutions that help our clients solve their toughest challenges.
Compensation & Location
- Salary £35,000 GBP (equiv. $47,000 USD).
- Based in Europe or North America (if outside of UK, you will be responsible for taxes).
How To Apply
- Email: [email protected].
(Tip: Don’t send a generic CV/resume or cover letter, make yourself stand out. What makes you unique?)
- $500 if you refer someone to us who we hire for 3 months.