If you’re new, here’s a landing pad
A lot of people are arriving here from Seth's blog at the moment, so here are 5 things worth knowing.
- I'm a British community builder. I help companies build online communities and then ride away into the sunset.
- I'm currently working with Seth Godin in New York (until Nov 22).
- I'd love to hear about communities you're building and discussing ideas.
- Offers of work are greatly appreciated, though advance notice helps (unless you urgently need me in Hawaii).
- I'm writing an ebook about building online communities. Could use an editor/feedback.
And here are a few of my favourite posts to get you started:
- 6 things only good community builders can do
- How not to launch an online community
- Should you kick people out of your online community?
- No-one wants to do the hard work
- How to spend a £30m marketing budget
- Building a 12,000 strong community
Hopefully you'll visit again.