FeverBee Is Hiring A Sales Professional ($2k referral fee if you recommend someone)
We’re hiring a sales professional. It’s a big opportunity, lots of freedom, and you need plenty of experience to get the gig.
If it’s not for you but you know someone great, skip straight to the bottom of this post.
FeverBee has grown to a near seven-figure business without making a single outbound sales call. Our growth comes entirely via this site, happy client referrals, speaking events, and our published work.
We’ve worked with the big, exciting, brands (Google, Oracle, Novartis, Amazon, Lego to name a few), but most of our revenue comes from helping organisations in the $10m to $50m space you haven’t heard of.
We help our clients through consultancy, strategy, training, recruitment, conferences, and workshops. Some clients buy everything we offer, others are happy with just one service. We’re well known and respected within our concentrated niche
Our small team is stretched over three continents (and our clients across four). We’re lean, we work fast, and we’re each highly productive. There is always someone awake, always new client opportunities emerging, always new leads to follow up on.
At the moment we don’t have the skills and resources to do this well… this is why we need you.
You should be:
- Someone for whom trust and honesty are paramount, someone who will move mountains to deliver on their promises to our clients. No underhand, smarmy, tricks here please. I can’t stress this enough.
- Someone who has no problem reaching out to our audience from day 1. You should have a natural flair for building relationships with new people, diagnosing problems, and identifying mutual wins.
- Someone who looks forward to scheduling 15+ calls a day to understand the needs of our audience and how we might help them.
- A trained B2B sales professional, someone who has sold hundreds of thousands of dollars for consultancies like ours. You probably won’t be a director of sales, but you’re not a newbie neither. B2B experience is essential.
- Knowledgeable about our sector (it’s a big plus). Someone who has worked at an agency or vendor within the space might be ideal, but we’re sure you can learn quickly.
- Based in Europe or North America. If you’re outside the UK, you will be responsible for deducting your own taxes.
This is a role where you will be spending a lot of time talking to a lot of people to diagnose their problems and see if there are feasible ways we can help.
You should also be comfortable telling us what we’re not doing well. As per the famous quote, it makes no sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We need smart people to tell us what to do.
- Great base salary.
- Aggressive rewards system.
- No cap on commissions.
- Set your own hours.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Unlimited book budget.
- Plenty of opportunity to travel and attend events (if you like that sort of thing).
- Access to our entire training and library resource.
You also get to work with a smart, passionate, committed team completely focused on solving our client’s challenges.
How To Apply
Contact myself (Richard Millington) by Feb 14.
I’m sure you can find the details. All applications are kept in complete confidence.
Sounds obvious but try to sell yourselves to us as you would a client.
Not for you? Want $2k for recommending a friend?
If you know someone great, tell them to drop us a line. Make sure they mention you and your contact details in their first message.
If we hire them for at least 4 months, we’ll send you a $2k referral fee by way of gratitude.