Become A Community Consultant at FeverBee (North America only)
We’re looking for a community consultant to join the FeverBee team.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of the community industry, help the world’s largest organisations solve complex community challenges, and master a range of new skills, we want to talk to you.
Put simply, our mission is to help great companies build thriving communities.
We’re the consultancy the world’s top brands turn to when they want to improve how they build their communities. Our recent clients include Google, Microsoft, Intel, Apple, Meta, SAP, HP, Esri, Atlassian, Okta, and many more.
We hire passionate, intelligent people, and give them the autonomy to do exceptional work.
What you will do
You will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Our work is multi-disciplinary and covers corporate strategy, user experience design, data analysis, internal and external communications, and much more. You will be exposed to a wide variety of skills and resources.
Working with our team, you will help shape community strategies at some of the world’s most prominent organizations. This work includes gathering and analysing quantitative and qualitative information, developing and presenting recommendations, and helping implement solutions to our client’s community challenges.
As part of the FeverBee team, you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from our senior team. Additionally, you’ll receive a stipend to undertake training courses, attend events, and purchase relevant books as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake user experience research on behalf of clients.
- Interview community members to understand needs, pain points, and desires.
- Interview key stakeholders to uncover challenges, understanding, and enthusiasm for community.
- Evaluate client communities against best-in-class standards.
- Work with FeverBee’s data analysts to identify key trends, challenges, and value of a community.
- Develop playbooks, training materials, operational plans, and roadmaps for clients.
- Use community research to develop and implement best-in-class solutions
- 2 to 5 years of professional community experience with hands-on experience using at least one of the following community platforms: Khoros, Salesforce, Discourse, Vanilla, Insided, HigherLogic, or Verint.
- Located in North America (this is a remote position).
- Deep understanding and/or past experience in at least one of these fields; design, UI/UX, data analytics, or business strategy.
- A Passion for analytics and/or statistics.
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment, and engage effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Learner – asks thoughtful questions, catches on quickly, interested in people and ideas.
- Adaptability – receptive to change, flexible, can collaborate with a diverse range of people.
- Deliberative – exhibits good judgment, identifies risk, and makes sound decisions.
- $70k to $90k – Depending upon experience.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, send an email to [email protected].
Include your résumé and a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
Most importantly, tell us:
- Who you are.
- What you’ve done.
- Where you’re going.
- What drives you.
- What skills you bring to the table.
- Why you want to do consultancy work.
In short, sell yourself (but don’t tell fibs!)
Applications close on Dec 2, 2022 (but please don’t leave it until the last minute).
FeverBee is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.