There are many reasons to host an event.
The best is when you have something urgent issue to discuss (usually a problem to tackle). The best events either create common knowledge between members or bring new expertise into the field.
I’m happy to announce I’ll be a keynote speaker at this year’s HigherLogic’s Super Forum event in Washington DC this October.
The goal is to bring a new world of proven psychology into an association space filled with a terrific number of online communities. I’m going to highlight how we can use an array of insights to increase the level of activity.
The event is going to attract the top professionals in the association space, along with many from the enterprise sector. You can sign up here.
You can also catch me at:
July 13 – 15: MozCon (Seattle, USA). July 18 – 19: Community Leadership Summit (Portland, USA).
- Sept 14 – 15: J.Boye (London, UK)
- Sept 16 – 17: Intranet Conference (London, UK)
- Oct 7 – 10: Marketing Forum (Southampton)
- Oct 21 – 22: Higher Logic User Group Conference (Washington DC, USA)
- Nov 11 – 12: FeverBee SPRINT (San Francisco, USA)