What New Community Skills Have You Mastered This Year?
If you’re like most community professionals, the answer is probably not many.
You’re learning on the job without a fixed plan of what skills you need to acquire (or when you need to acquire them).
No-one trained you to manage communities and you’re doing the best you can with the resources you’ve got.
You’re also too busy to find the time to master new community skills.
To help you out, we’re launching our community coaching programs.
These programs include our community accelerator, peer groups, live mentoring, and online courses.
The Community Accelerator Program
The Community Accelerator is your on-demand guide to mastering the community skills you need to rapidly develop your community.
It works in three steps:
1. Benchmark your abilities. When you join, you complete a short assessment to benchmark your current skills against defined standards. You get a scorecard and review where your focus should be.
2. Build your roadmap. Once you know your abilities, we help you set your goals. We recommend one big ‘level’ increase in skills per month. Each goal is assigned to a specific map. This creates your roadmap for your progress.
3. Get training to achieve your goals. Once you’ve set your roadmap, you receive private, specific, recommendations to acquire the skills you need to progress. You also receive private coaching from us and support from others who have been there and done it.
At the end of each month you receive a report showing your progress (you can share this with your boss if you like).
You also receive our estimate of your salary level (regionally adjusted).
Mentoring and FeverBee Peer Groups
If you’re remarkably self-guided, you can sign up solely for our on-demand community accelerator.
However, as our pilot program illustrated, most people need more than an on-demand tool.
They need someone to join them on the journey and ensure they take the steps to make progress.
Therefore, in addition to The Community Accelerator, you can also sign up for ongoing mentoring and private peer groups.
These peer groups are not the place for conversations about the difficult nature of community work, philosophising about the future of community, or sitting through webinars with guest visitors each week.
We’re not going to do any of that.
Our FeverBee Peer Groups are focused entirely on helping you set your career path, master new skills, and overcome the immediate challenges you’re facing right now.
Our FeverBee Peer Groups are for people who believe we need to treat community work with the same seriousness as software engineers treat theirs.
Our FeverBee Peer Groups are for people who aren’t too proud to admit they can be an even better community professional than they are today.
Are These Coaching Programs for Newcomers Or Veterans?
Our coaching programs aren’t an online course which serve the same content up to everyone regardless of their experience and situation.
Each program is customised to your current skillset and experience.
If you’re a newcomer, you might be guided on improving your engagement skills, creating content, and designing better systems for growing activity in the community.
If you’re a veteran, you might be guided on improving your business skills, measurement, growing business teams and scaling your systems.
Every person gets their own unique, personalised, customised, roadmap.
What Does This Cost?
The first cohort gets a discount rate:
- Community Accelerator (fully on-demand – $25 per month)
- Community Accelerator plus Mentoring and Peer Groups – $45 per month (I’d recommend this option)
- Community Accelerator plus Mentoring, Peer Groups, and On-Demand Courses – $750 per month
You’re welcome to join and leave at one month’s notice.
If you’re ready to up your game, we’re ready for you.
You can learn more sign up here.
Registration closes on Oct 1, 2019.