Community Building Pre-Launch Checklist
Here’s a quick pre-launch checklist, it’s only got 10 things so far. Maybe you can add more?
- Developed a strong appeal for members to participate.
- Persuaded internal gatekeepers of the opportunities this community offers.
- Determined specific metrics of success.
- Identified and developed relationships with key members.
- Decided how many people you need in your community.
- Removed every unnecessary feature from interface.
- Planned who to contact once you’ve launched and what to tell them.
- Provided a motivation for members to invite friends, and their friends invite more friends.
- Created a structure that entices members to take on a share of the work.
- Seeded the community with gripping content and debates.