Over the past few months we’ve been highlighting how you can use proven principles from social psychology to optimise everything you do to build communities.
This includes improving every message you send out, every activity you organize, how you onboard members, foster a powerful sense of community, and plenty more.
I’m happy to have the opportunities to share the best of these tactics at ComuniCon on October 6th in San Francisco. During my keynote talk, I’ll share my favourite universal principles for increasing engagement in a broad range of communities.
I feel fortunate to be speaking alongside my friends Bill Johnston (3C), Phoebe Vanket (Salesforce) and many of the top names in the community space.
I hope to see some of you there. Early bird registration lasts until September 15th.
Other upcoming events include:
- Sept 15 – JBOYE, London, UK
- Sept 16 – 17: Interact Intranet, London, UK
- October 6: CommuniCon, San Francisco, USA
- October 21 – 22: Higher Logic User Group, Washington DC, USA
- November 11 – 12: FeverBee SPRINT, San Francisco, USA