I spent much of the summer browsing through just under a thousand communities to create a list of the very best brand communities today.
I looked at things like the quantity and quality of participation, time to first response, the structure of the superuser program, the design of the site, and more to identify the top 10 communities in 14 categories.
If you want to see who makes our list of top communities, click here (no email required!)
Webinar: What Makes A Community Great?
On Friday, Nov 6, I’ll also be hosting a free webinar deconstructing the factors and criteria we use to identify great communities.
During the webinar I’ll share:
- Benchmarks in how we evaluate communities and make recommendations.
- What makes the best communities stand out from similar communities.
- The common mistakes to avoid in the design and management of communities.
- Practical actions you can use from some of the top communities today.
- The kind of resources you need to reach each level.
- Where to spend your time for the biggest impact.
The goal of the webinar is to equip you with some simple tools and knowledge to take your community to the highest possible level.
To sign up, click here.