The Beginner’s Guide To Community Management
Today we’re launching The Beginner’s Guide To Community Management.
This is a project which has been some time in the making. Our goal has been to put together a resource which helps newcomers in the industry quickly get up to speed on the basics.
The guide covers:
- What community management is (and isn’t)
- What makes the community unique from other company activities
- Which tools and software to use for a community.
- What tasks should be undertaken daily, weekly, and monthly.
- How best to engage members in a community.
- What metrics matter (and which don’t).
We’ve also thrown in plenty of resources, frameworks, and examples to help us in the journey.
Whether you’re new to the industry or a veteran looking to brush up on the basics, this guide might help.
P.s. please also share it with anyone who might find it useful