FeverBee Is Hiring A Web Designer / UI Designer ($500 referral fee)
A quick aside from our usual content…
As the title suggests, FeverBee is hiring a web/UI designer. Details below.
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone who would be a great fit, send this link to them and if we hire them for at least 3 months, you earn a $500 referral fee.
FeverBee’s mission is to help great companies build thriving online communities of members, customers, and employees.
Over the past decade, we’ve worked with the largest organizations in the world (including Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, SAP, Oracle, Google, etc..) to build communities where members share knowledge, solve problems, and feel a powerful sense of belonging.
Our success lies in our ability to understand what members truly desire in a community and develop community strategies which drastically increase engagement and participation. In the coming months, we’re expanding our services to offer both strategy and design support. And we’re looking for a designer to shape and deliver our strategies.
- Use our research to design exciting and engaging community experiences for the world’s largest organizations.
- Take full responsibility for FeverBee’s website design.
- Redesign the FeverBee website to deliver a modern, engaging, and aesthetically exciting look and feel where audiences can easily find the information they need.
- Use our deep audience research to design full community experiences for our clients (from a visitor’s first visit through to regular participation).
- Help us build the right systems and processes for creating successful community experience (from initial consultation, through to prototypes, wireframes, artwork, and the full design for development).
- Collaborate with multiple client stakeholders to present ideas, gather feedback, and ensure clients are kept fully informed and delighted with the outcome.
- Develop visual assets to support FeverBee’s content (frameworks, graphics, icons etc…).
- Proactively evaluate client communities and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Skills And Experience
- English language proficiency.
- At least 4 years of professional UI and front-end web design experience (reflected in a strong portfolio).
- Understanding of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and/or similar tools.
- Experience working with communities would be a bonus.
- This is a remote position (open to applicants in Europe and North America ONLY).
- Note: If you are outside the UK you will be responsible for satisfying local tax requirements).
How To Apply
- Send an email to [email protected] Including your resume/CV can help, but examples of your work would be even better.
- £40 to £45k GB (approx $54k – $61k USD).