After around seven months of work, we’re today publishing our detailed handbook for developing a data-driven community strategy.
This guide goes deep into methodologies of making sure you’re building your strategy upon solid foundations.
This guide will take you step by step through the process of building a data-driven community strategy from scratch.
This guide will explain how to:
- Evaluate how your community is performing today.
- Identify the real challenges your community needs to solve.
- Select the right strategic approach for your community.
- Find the right metrics to measure your community’s success.
- Optimise your community.
- Diagnose and fix common challenges.
- Adapt your strategy to future trends.
- Prioritise your efforts into a simple roadmap.
While we’ve written this guide for community veterans, it will hopefully also be useful for beginners too.
But, be warned, this isn’t a ‘fill in the blanks’ template.
This dives deep into the principles of strategy and how best to ensure you’re developing the best community you can with the resources you have.
We’ve put a lot of work into it, so I hope you enjoy it.