On Thursday 29th October (2pm Eastern) Rachel Happe, the founder of the Community Roundtable, and I are hosting a free webinar.
We’re going to talk about how we quantify communities, what we can learn from the Roundtable’s progress, and how we can prepare for the future of communities.
Rachel is one of the few superstars in this sector I’ve never had a chance to do a webinar with. I think we’re going to learn a lot from it and hope you sign up.
Who: Rachel Happe & Richard Millington (and 100 of you!)
What: Webinar, 100 places
When: Oct 29, 2pm Eastern
Where: Sign up here.
Why: Why not?
*Europeans: remember that USA puts their clocks back 2 weeks later than we do and adjust your schedules accordingly.
Shouldn’t You Be Plugging SPRINT Too? It’s Only 2 Weeks Away!
Excellent idea, thank you!
If you sign up to the event, you’ll receive:
- Access to 14 world-class speakers, 300 top community professionals, and FeverBee’s cheerful team.
- Access to a module of our training course.
- All the videos from our 2014 events (both UK and Europe).
- All the videos we record from our 2015 event.
- An invitation to the afterparty – free alcohol!
- An invite to FeverBee’s own community.
If that’s not enough to tempt you to make the plunge, I really don’t know what is 🙂
Sign up at: http://sprint.feverbee.com