FeverBee Is Hiring A Community Manager (£500 Referral Fee!)
We're hiring another community manager for our exclusive CommunityGeek community.
This community is for people that love discussing the advanced aspects of communities.
It's an exclusive community for community experts. We only let the top experts in and charge a small, monthly, fee to cover expenses.
It's rapidly becoming the source of the best resources in the community space.
Would you like to help us grow and manage it?
This role will require creating content about the community space, compiling and collecting resources, attracting new members and helping them become active in the community, organizing regular events/activities for the community etc…
We want you to know the scene inside out and become the person other community managers turn to find out what's going on.
- Salary: £30k – £35k GBP
- Referral: £500 GBP (refer someone to us that lasts for 3 months)
Read this before you apply.
You can be based anywhere. If you're outside the UK, you are responsible for your own taxes, insurance etc…
To save us both time, please make sure you match the following criteria.
1) You know a lot about communities. Ideally, you can show us the material you've published, events you've attended, and things you've done to advance the field. You should already be reading a lot about psychology, social psychology etc…in academic articles.
2) You're well connected. You can prove you have strong links with other key people in this space. You have the credibility to call upon other people you already know to participate in the community.
3) You have experience managing communities. We're not looking for a rough diamond this time, we're looking for the final product. We'll provide training, but we want someone that has built a community and managed a community before
4) You're a do-er and 100% reliable. Everyone works from home. They have results to achieve. You get things done. This means you need to be 100% reliable.
At FeverBee we hire terrific people and provide a platform for them to do their life’s work. To help you do that we provide the following:
- Full training in communities and community development (with certification). We’ll train you to be a leading expert in this field. You get access to all of our resources.
- Work from home and with flexible hours. You decide what hours you work (with agreed results to achieve). You can have a job and a life. You can go to the gym or meet friends in the afternoon, pick up kids from school, and work the hours you feel most productive.
- Access to our virtual assistants. You can keep the mundane, repetitive, tasks off your desk and free up your time to focus on your key goals.
- Freedom to achieve goals in any manner you like. This is an entrepreneurial role. You will be building and managing a community. You can come up with ideas and make them happen.
- Travel to events. Some see this as a burden, others a perk. Take your pick. Our work has taken us to UK, USA, Canada, China, Australia, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, and a few more countries.
Send your application to [email protected].
* Note: We are not looking to hire social media managers or those that come from a 'work from home' website.