We're still looking for someone to head up our consultancy practice.
You might be interested.
You will be responsible for helping clients grow their communities, growing a team of community consultants, developing community strategies, creating and teaching workshops, and introducing best practice at community events around the world.
You should already be:
- Well known in the community space.
- Have experience growing multiple online communities for several brands.
- Have a track record of delivering successful workshops and speaking at events.
- Introducing fresh ideas, analysis, and perspectives into the community space.
- Familiar with our work and material.
- Able to project manage consultancies from setup to completion.
- Six-figure salary ($).
- Work from home (or anywhere you like)*.
- Work any hours you like.
- Set your own goals.
- Frequent travel to clients in North America, Caribbean, Europe, and Australia (maybe Asia too).
- Recruit and manage your team of consultants.
- Work with a terrific team of community experts.
- Significant training budget to attend events/take courses.
If you refer someone our way who we hire, we'll pay you $1000.
If you're interested, e-mail me (skip the CV/resume, just tell us why you would be perfect).
* If you're outside of the UK, you will be responsible for your own taxes/admin/legal responsibilities.