Higher Logic’s concept is simple: people come together to learn and collaborate. It’s a solid baseline and an advantage for any organization – engagement will turn into feedback, brand advocacy and retention. A member or customer experience is enhanced by the platforms that put a focus on engagement and community.View Profile Submit Review
- Excellent support
- Product under continual development
- Excellent feature set, including automation logic
- Steep learning curve for the non-tech savvy
- No customised reporting
- $9,000 - $150,000 per year (based on users)
- Content manager: $250 - $1,500 per month each
- Mentor match: $250 - $1,500 per month each
- Volunteer manager: $250 - $1,500 per month each
- Event manager: $250 - $1,500 per month each
- All other modules (Community app, Activity Sync, Component Manager, Expert Directory, Document Manager, Learning Management, Project Manager, Nested Communities, Surveys, Community Management Services: $250 - $1,500 per month each
- Community Implementation (typically includes integration with CRM/Database): $5k to $30k
- Data Migration: $10k to $15k
- Library of design templates free. Third-party partners offer custom design packages.: $10k to $30k
- Canned Reports
- Customizable Reports
- Supports Google Analytics
- Download CSV detail data
- API for integration/selective exports
- SSO (native or 3rd party)
Customer Reviews of Higher Logic
4.0 out of 5
- The site is stable and does what it is supposed to do.
- Any potential pros are mitigated by the fact that our experience lacks promised sales features and the unexpected downtime and numerous bugs of the community platform.
- Great customer service
- Responsive support team
- Good trainings and webinars
- HL has been on a buying spree so they are spread thin. The result is that support is often slow - and more often than not - they will refer customers to the Higher Logic Users Group (HUG) Community for answers. In other words, they recommend you get answers from the Community and not from the staff. That is incredibly frustrating.
- They also no longer do any custom work which is frustrating when you want to have changes made to things like email formats, site UI, CSS and the like. But, if you can write JS and CSS you can make some of the changes yourself. But if you're not, then good luck getting answers.
- Sales promises not delivered on.
- Technical support, while fixing identified problems, has repeatedly broken other parts of the site.
- Back-end of the community site isn't user-friendly