Next, we need to figure out what is the best medium for this interview. Is this a one-hour webinar or a professionally recorded session in a studio? What is likely to be most popular with your audience and what can you afford?
Let’s assume it’s the latter. This might include:
- Find and book a filming studio for the expert interview. You need to research possible venues, compare different studios, get quotes and references, check availability, and then pick a venue.
- Arrange travel for the expert. Now you need to arrange flights, pickup, hotels, and expenses with the expert.
- Book a photographer for imagery. If you want good photos from the interview to use in your promotion, you need to book a photographer (filming studio would probably take care of this).
- Hire a designer to help design the intro slides. Again, the film studio might cover this. However, if they don’t, you will need to hire a designer to help develop the intro slides and any images you want to incorporate into the interview.
- Book an editor with availability to edit the video. You might then need to find an editor who can edit the videos to a high standard and upload it for you (believe me, you don’t want to be doing this). This might mean researching options, asking for recommendations, creating a list, getting quotes, and booking time.
- Select a hosting platform. Now you need to decide where the video will be uploaded. Is this going to be on multiple platforms, or just one? This might be YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.
Google Plus Google+