- Reliable software.
- Issues are quickly resolved.
- Strategic support on how to get the best out of the community.
- inSided as a vendor doesn't just provide a SaaS platform, but really guides you through the entire community strategy in a very hands-on kind of way.
- The platform offers a great back-end system for moderators, but also possible to integrate with most large CRM systems.
- A costly solution
- Limited analytics
- 0 to 1m: $24k - $150k
- 1m to 2m: 150k - $200k
- 2m to 3m: $200k - $240k
- 3m+: negotiated
- CRM integration for $12k:
- With additional possible implementation charges: $20k - $80k
- Two-factor authentication
- U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor
- TRUSTe (US-EU compliant)
- ISO 27001/27018
- Secure data centers
- Continuous security penetration testing
- Independent security penetration testing
- Canned Reports
- Customizable Reports
- Predictive analytics
- Realtime data visualization
- Supports Google Analytics
- Download CSV detail data
- API for integration/selective exports
- Salesforce integration
- Social sign-up (Google)
- Social sign-up (Twitter)
- Social sign-up (Facebook)
- Social sign-up (Other)
- SSO (native or 3rd party)
Customer Reviews of inSided
4.3 out of 5
- It is very easy in use for moderators
- We can change most of the settings ourselves
- Future requests are taken seriously
- They are always developing and improving
- Often new features
- Analytics dashboard is not (yet) extensive enough
- Not everything can be adjusted
- more expensive
- Analytics in the backend have limited functionality.
- Lacking a bit in the metrics department compared to other vendors.