Last updated: 22nd Jun 2021
- Identified and pursue my community's big wins.
- Used audience research to identify what members need.
- Used engagement data to decide future activities.
- Set up controlled experiments
- Used engagement data to determine which activities are working
- Answered the majority of questions within 24 hours
- Started a group for top members to give feedback
- Recognised great contributions
- Approved guidelines and standards with HR/PR/Legal
- Organized large-scale community events
- Improved speed of resolution, % of questions resolved, and quality of responses
- Created community guidelines
- Persuaded members to create long-form content
- Improved community website copy
- Resolved most technical issues
- Scheduled regularly meetings with stakeholders
Join FeverBee’s Accelerator and Rapidly Advance Your Community Skills
Click below to start now