Let’s try this again, we’re hiring.
We’re looking for someone that wants to change how people build communities.
The current approach is completely wrong. It is too reactive, too focused on platforms, and too similar to marketing. As a result, most communities fail.
Even those that succeed struggle to reach their potential. By applying the principles of social science, we can change this.
This is a message we want your help in spreading
We’re hiring a community advocate.
We’re hiring someone that can build positive relationships with a range of groups/organizations, help promote and advocate the use of social sciences in communities, and take on and deliver projects to completion without fail.
We’re looking for someone that has a passion for communities and a great track record for making things happen.
We’re looking for someone with a genuine desire to help people build better communities.
We’re looking for someone that truly loves connecting with their fellow community professionals and building positive relationships.
You should be…
1) 100% reliable. This is a job for a doer. You making things happen. You crush deadlines with time to spare. If you struggle, panic, or withdraw when confronted by deadlines, this isn’t a good fit. If get a charge from getting things done and making things happen, drop us a line. Reliability is essential here.
2) A great communicator. You should be happy introducing yourselves to individuals and groups, building strong connections, selling your ideas. Strong self-confidence helps a lot here.
3) A community expert. It’s going to be tough to do the job if you don’t know the material. It helps if you’ve read our book, understand our principles, and developed communities of your own.
4) A terrific writer. You need to be able to create material that helps people build better communities. If you can’t write articulate ideas in a concise manner, this isn’t for you.
5) Eager to change the world. I know, this sounds lame. This isn’t a spreadsheet role. This is about changing the world. The world would be better if there were more successful online and offline communities. People active in communities are happier, healthier, and wealthier. This is work worth doing. This should drive you.
This is an intense role. It will involve connecting with key people and organizations, producing regular material, attending events, and achieving real, visible, results.
Benefits of FeverBee
At FeverBee, we hire terrific people and provide a platform for them to do their life’s work. To help you do that we provide the following:
- Full training in communities and community development (with certification). We’ll train you to be a leading expert in this field.
- Work from home and with flexible hours. You decide what hours you work (with agreed results to achieve). You can go to the gym in the afternoon, work the hours you’re most productive, and have a social life during the week.
- Access to our virtual assistants. You can keep the mundane, repetitive, tasks off your desk and free up your time to focus on your key goals.
- Freedom to develop your own projects. We believe in freedom and responsibility. You can determine how you will advocate our ideals.
- Travel to clients and events across four continents. Some see this as a burden, others a perk. Take your pick. Our work has taken us to UK, USA, Canada, China, Australia, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, and a few more.
Please no cover letters, CVs/resumes. We want to see your drive and persuasive skills. Call us and persuade us you're right for the job.
+44 (0)20 7792 2469
Our accountant would prefer we hired someone in the UK, but you’re welcome to persuade us otherwise.