This week we're hosting the world's top community professionals at FeverBee's SPRINT in San Francisco.
We still have a few conference tickets remaining if you want to come.
It's taken a lot to organize an event on such scale in a foreign country.
- To the awesome speakers who worked with us to create presentations that share practical, relevant, ideas and new tactics. Also for helping share their tips to showcase what people will learn at their event.
- To our sponsors GetSatisfaction, Moz, Hootsuite, Brighttalk, Badgeville, and Kelloggs that helped make this happen.
- To our event planner, Sue, from Cappa Graham.
- To the FeverBee team, notably Darren, Caty, and Callum.
- To everyone that used the #fbsprint hashtag to share their best ideas.
- To everyone that completed this survey 6 months ago which helped us develop the event concept.
- All the vendors/suppliers that helped do the printing, design, sales, chairs, insurance, and much more.
- To everyone that signed up, especially those that decided to bring 4 of their colleagues.
- To all of you for your interesting, advice, and attention. I feel this event is the culmination of what we've been working on for many years.
Going forward we hope to host two major events in year, one in Europe and one in the USA. We hope to see many more of you in the months ahead.
We can't wait to see many of you in person this week. It's time to SPRINT.