SPRINT is coming to London again on Feb 23 – 24.
You can buy tickets at a 30% discount today or wait for us to finalise the full programme and pay a little more.
This year our mission is to equip each of us with the digital skills to tackle our biggest challenges and progress in our careers. This is going to go beyond a narrow definition of online communities.
And we need your help.
Most events look for speakers then ask them what they want to talk about. This always struck me as backwards. We want to begin with the biggest challenges you face and find experts to solve them. We need your help to find these experts.
1) How do I increase engagement without spending more time and money (keynote)
2) It’s getting more difficult to get my content noticed by my audience, what do I do? (keynote)
3) How do I get employee who aren’t tech-savvy to participate in an internal community (internal track)
4) How do I make people want to collaborate with one another? (internal track)
5) What does a great knowledge-sharing system look like? How do I create one from scratch (internal track)
6) Help my organic social media reach has plummeted! What do I do? (B2C track)
7) Building a world-class automated messaging system – how to onboard newcomers (B2C track)
8) How do I get more people to visit my community and join? (B2C track)
9) I can’t afford a full-time community manager, what should we do? (non-profit track)
10) Digital engagement and the law – what we need to know (non-profit track)
11) Getting people to disclose their deepest emotional states in health communities (non-profit track)
12) OPEN SESSION – MAKE YOUR SUGGESTION (non-profit Track)
13) How do I convert digital engagement into leads and sales (B2B track)
14) How do I hook people who keep telling me they don’t have time to participate? (B2B track)
15) OPEN SESSION – MAKE YOUR SUGGESTION (B2B Track)
16) What skills do I need to make the next leap in my career as a digital engagement/community professional? (keynote)
17) How can I be more influential and persuasive in all communications (keynote)
European speakers are preferred. However we love to fly one or two big names from the USA each year.
So please send us your suggestions by the end of this week.