Two years ago, we launched the Strategic Community Management course. So far the course has helped 200+ community professionals to rethink how they approach building their community and achieve phenomenal results.
Today we’re opening registration for the fall semester of the course.
The course will run for six weeks from Sept 17th to October 26th and feature a combination of 6 live lessons, 20+ recorded videos, access to our entire vault of materials, and the same resources we use on our client projects.
The course, updated for this semester, is designed to help you and your team approach your community differently. We want you to stop losing time on tasks that don’t achieve good enough results and double down on the tasks that help you achieve your big wins.
During this course you will learn how to:
- Create a community strategy from scratch (or check and revamp your existing strategy).
- Establish your ‘biggest win’ goals and design a roadmap to get there.
- Build community segments and develop unique journeys to deepen engagement with each of them.
- Design a strategy based upon proven principles from social psychology and principles of motivation to ensure people participate.
- Drastically cut your community tactics to the core few which move the needle on metrics that matter.
- Build community dashboards which measure your specific strategic plan and not generic engagement metrics.
If you’re just getting started, looking to take your community to the next level, or get unstuck from your current quagmire, this course will probably help.
The fee for the course is $675 USD and this includes:
- Access to all of the material mentioned above.
- Updated detailed strategy templates we’ve used for our own clients.
- Our exact interview scripts and questions list for stakeholders to uncover and refine the community goal.
- Our survey templates which help us test, validate, and refine unique member segments.
- The dashboards and measurement templates we use.
- Access to our project plans detailing each stage of building a strategy along with time recommendations and job responsibilities.
- An invitation to our private FeverBee Experts group to share problems privately with a smaller, more dedicated, group of people.
If you want to sign up with your colleagues, we offer group rates for 3+ people.
We hope you can join us, we would love to work with you.