BraveNew is a knowledge sharing platform focused on facilitating peer-to-peer learning for Healthcare, Education and Workforce communitiesView Profile Submit Review
BraveNew is a knowledge sharing platform focused on facilitating peer-to-peer learning for Healthcare, Education and Workforce communities
- Knowledge content focus. All community posts are full text indexed, and contextually tagged leveraging machine learning and author tagging (leveraging IBM Watson). Topic pages aggregate all content by topic.
- Support for peer-to-peer, community published and machine learning aided high volume curated content consisting of links, files, images, questions, collections and native posts.
- Platform design language allows for custom purpose driven configuration of content streams, member and topic directories and recommendation widgets.
- Role based controls allow for combining multiple purpose related audiences while continuing to deliver role specific elements within the community.
- Custom landing pages allow for audience specific marketing and onboarding.
- APIs unpublished
- Focused use case clients
- No current instant message/chat functionality without embedding a third party
- Private community of 200 members: NFP $1500/month Commercial $2500/month
- Private community of 500 members: NFP $2500/month Commercial $4000/month
- Private community of 2000 members: NFP $7000/month Commercial $10000/month
- Private community of 5000 members: NFP $14000/month Commercial $20000/month
- All pricing includes 90 days design and implementation support
No free trial
Not for Profit and Education pricing available
- Zoom Video Conferencing: $Varies
- Community Design Strategy Services: $Varies
- Community Implementation Support Services: $Varies
- Community Management Training: $Varies
- Login IP Ranges
- Annual internal security audits
- U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor
- Secure data centers
SAAS (Single or Multi-Tenant)
- Canned Reports
- Customizable Reports
- Supports Google Analytics
- Download CSV detail data
- API for integration/selective exports
No API’s available
- Curata Content Curation
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- SSO (native or 3rd party)
Analytics / Reporting toolsAutomated community tour for newcomersAutomation rulesBloggingCase ManagementDirectoriesDiscussions / Activity FeedDocument CollaborationDocument PreviewsDocument SharingDocument UploadsEvents Calendar with RegistrationGroups (Public, Private, Secret)Knowledge BaseMention by @name
Mentor / volunteer matchingMicrositesMobile AppModeration toolsPermissions configurable by rolePersonalizationPollsPrivate Messaging / NotificationsQuestions (with ability to mark questions correct)Ratings and reviewsResponsive designSEO friendly linksSpam control toolsTask Management