Richard is the author of the FeverBee blog, the world’s most popular blog for community managers and The Proven Path which explains how organizations can start a community from scratch.
Richard’s clients have included Oracle, Novartis, The United Nations, The Global Fund, EMC, BAE Systems, The RSPCA, AMD, The Global Fund, Future Publishing, GreenPeace, and many more.
Richard has spoken at dozens of events across several countries. These include The United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Denmark, France, The Netherlands, and Lithuania.
Speaking topics can include:
- What social sciences tell us about communities.
- How to start a community from scratch
- The ROI of online communities (and how to increase it).
- How to manage existing communities (the community management framework)
- How to increase membership and activity in communities.
- The resources organizations need to have to create successful communities.